Another go-to recipe of mine - quick, delicious and packed full of vegetables!
- 1/2 c uncooked quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 2 handfuls of spinach or other leafy green vegetable
- 4 tablespoons of hummus
- Approx 2.5 cups of chopped veggies such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, red onion and avocado
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped olives to taste
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and basil to taste
- Divide all ingredients into two bowls
- Layer spinach on the bottom of the bowl, topped by the quinoa and hummus
- Top with chopped veggies, feta and olives
-Drizzle with olive oil, and vinegar, and top with salt, pepper and basil!